APS Alarms, our company at a glance, experience is what counts!
We are an UKAS SSAIB certified company based in Maghull, installing quality alarm systems for 25 years.
Our engineers are trained to the highest industry standards and all security equipment we install are installed to the very latest standards, such as EN50131: PD6662: BS8243, Police Compliant Alarms.
We operate in Merseyside and surrounding areas which enables us to offer you a rapid service. We carry most parts, ensuring a repair on the first visit.
Our reputation has been built on 25 years of satisfied customers!
People choose us because we install the very best equipment and our installations are carried out to the highest possible standards.
What We Have To Offer Our Clients
- 25 years experience
- UKAS SSAIB Certified Company
- Insurance & Police Compliant Alarms
- Alarm Monitoring with Police response
- 95% of our work comes from personal recommendation
- Intruder installation and maintenance tailored to your needs
- Highly rated company you can trust
We are open 24hrs every day!
Call us now on: 0151 526 6962 – 07836 237018 or contact us online for a free quote.
APS Alarms Is Fully Certified by the SSAIB.
What is the SSAIB?
Founded in 1994, the SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) is the leading Certification Body that offers a wide range of schemes for installers of security, fire and guarding services throughout the UK.
Their aim is to promote high standards within these sectors and provide recognition for companies who are accredited with the SSAIB.
Becoming a member of the SSAIB isn’t easy and companies who are awarded the accreditation have to pass a long list of criteria before they are approved. This ensures that SSAIB approved companies are skilled, competent and worthy of the SSAIB accreditation.
When it comes to security it’s important that consumers know they are dealing with a reputable, trustworthy and reliable company.
Who are the SSAIB?
As a specialist Certification Body, the SSAIB hold a wide scope of accreditation within the specialist fields of security services, electronic security and fire systems, Telecommunication services and fire risk assessment.
Their objective is to provide a comprehensive range of certification services within these specialist sectors. At time of writing this, the SSAIB has around 1600 accredited companies and we’re proud to be one of them.
Why Choose APS Alarms?
The SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) only certificate companies that can demonstrate technical and managerial competence through an inspection of the processes and procedures they operate.
SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service provided to protect your business from the potentially devastating consequences of fire or crime.
The SSAIB checks the following so that you don’t have to:
- Personnel have been screened to the relevant British Standard
- Competence and experience of management and staff
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
- Premises are adequate for their activity and that the security of documentation and records is ensured
- That best-practice standards are maintained
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered Compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice, British or European Identity cards are carried at all times
We Are a Company You Can Trust
Your Safety and Security is Our Priority